Leeds Intelligencer April 7, 1789
West Riding of Yorkshire
To Be Let
And Entered Upon at May-Day Next
A Capital Mansion House, called Bolton Hall, situated upon the pleasant village of Bolton upon Dearne, in the West Riding of Yorkshire.
The Ground Floor consists in the Front of handsome Breakfast, Dining, and Drawing Rooms, with a Kitchen, Servants Hall and other convenient Out Offices backwards; and over the Ground Floor convenient Bed Chambers with Garrets in the Attic Story.
There is an excellent double Coach House, with convenient and roomy Stabling; also various detached Offices adjoining the Stables.
At a proper Distance from the House is an excellent Garden, surrounded by a Brick Wall, cloathed with excellent fruit trees, now in full bearing.
The Whole of the Premises forming a complete residence for a gentleman’s family, and peculiarly adapted for the Diversions of the Field, the Country abounding with Game, and being in the Vicinity of Lord Fitzwilliam’s and Lord Darlington’s Hunts; with several Packs of Harriers of the neighbourhood.
N.B. The Tenant may be accommodated with any reasonable quantity of land
Bolton is in a fertile and healthy Part of the Ccountry, the neighbourhood genteel, and distant only eight miles from the market towns of Doncaster, Rotherham and Barnsley.
The Premises may be viewed, on application to William Payne, Esq; the present Tenant; and any further particulars may be known by applying to the Printer of this Paper.